PEMF stands for “Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field.” Electro Magnetic Therapy PEMF for Horses creates a gently pulsing magnetic field which restores health at a cellular level by stimulating cell metabolism. Our PEMF machine provides an effective, drug-free, and non-invasive way to treat numerous ailments. The use of a PEMF device can promote the healing of soft tissue, improve range of motion, and aid in the repairing of neurological damage.
PEMF for horses has been safely used throughout Europe for more than 50 years. PEMF for horses was first introduced to the U.S. in Horse Racing. PEMF for horses’ success stories started at the track & rapidly spread throughout the equine world. The last 5 out of 7 Kentucky Derby WINNERS have ALL been treated with PEMF Therapy! PEMF treatment for horses can be done at the show, racetrack, or barn, right before or after their event. PEMF for horses helps equines stay in peak condition & recover quickly from the stress of competition. PEMF for horses is the wave of the future for health & wellness.
Published scientific PEMF studies have proven neurological, physiological & psychological benefits. There are many years of practical experience by equine therapists, horse owners & veterinarians. It is a widely used therapy for multiple conditions, improved health & enhanced performance of people & animals (including dogs, cats, show horses, race horses & pleasure horses).
PEMF for horses can be used to treat the whole body or specific areas or injuries. It is non-invasive, and is not painful & does not require sedation. PEMF therapy can improve performance, range of motion, speed & strength. It reduces inflammation & relieves pain and can be used to calm a horse mentally before going into the show ring.
PEMF Electro Magnetic Therapy can treat many conditions:
- Performance Stress & Body Soreness
- Soreness of the Back, Stifle, Joints, Neck, Poll, TMJ, Shoulder or Hooves
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Bruised or Torn Muscles, Tendons & Ligaments
- Hoof Abscess, Stone Bruises
- Conditions of Age
- Arthritis, Cushing’s Disease
- Systemic Illness, Immunity Issues
- Digestive Issues
- Wounds From Surgery or Injury Including Non-Healing Wounds
- Bone Issues – Normal & Non-Healing Fractures
- Laminitis, EPM or Founder
- Lackluster Health or Performance
- Improve Behavioral Issues Associated with Stress, Mental Tension & Pain
- Faster Recovery From Performance, Illness or Injury